I dunno how much longer I can keep doing The Friday Five. They need some better questions. Cars?? Who cares?! My answers are especially snooty and short because the questions are L A M E. One more set of questions like this, and I quit.
1) Do you have a car? If so, what kind of car is it? Yes. One must own a car in LA. It’s a new German kind of car.
2) Do you drive very often? ‘Often’ is kind of relative, don’t you think? I drive when I need to.
3) What’s your dream car? I don’t dream about cars. That’s disgusting.
4) Have you ever received a ticket? What are you? My insurance company?
5) Have you ever been in an accident? Yes, a few.
10 thoughts on “Friday Five – Cars??”
You know…I did the Friday Five like three times then quit. Terrible, terrible questions.
it’s funny, but last i checked there’s no law that says you HAVE to do the F5. in fact, i thought it was common knowledge that if you didn’t like it, you could um.. NOT do it. hey, novel idea, huh?
Shelly, what’s even funnier is that in that same book of laws, it says under section 6, chapter 6 paragraph 6, “You do not need to type the URL http://www.bradbarrish.com.”
The great thing is that when I post that I’ve done The Friday Five, people like you come to my site and bother to leave a comment. It’s actually kinda flattering that you care enough. Really. No, seriously.
A novel idea would be to blacklist my site. Tell all of your friends how much my site sucks because I said something negative (and true) about The Friday Five questions. Admit it Shelly, they suck. You know they do.
Hey Brad. First of all, love the design — it’s simple and clean. Very nice.
Secondly, I just want to add that you’re more than welcome to submit questions to the F5 at any point. I’ve done it in the past and several others have, as well. It’s not easy to come up with exciting questions that every single person will like. So, pick your brain for some creative questions and submit them to the F5! We’re waiting for some of your input. 🙂
This is so funny…amazing that people are up in arms over just criticizing Friday Five.
Brad, let’s start Thursday Three. Revolution! (I doubt the world is ready…I mean, if just questioning Friday Five is taboo, imagine revolting and challenging this ‘one site system’…free thought, exchange of ideas…we could change the internet forever.)
When was the last time you took internet comment posts waaay too seriously? Is free speech important?
Is it possible to both criticize a topic and then state indifference in the same post?
What was the last ‘childish’ thing you did? Did you enjoy it?
It’s Monday, but I’m answering right now.
1) When was the last time you took internet comment posts waaay too seriously? Is free speech important? I have no idea what you’re talking about. The Internet is a joke. Free speech is most certainly important. It stimulates intelligent debate, pie throwing and other such things. This is good.
2) Is it possible to both criticize a topic and then state indifference in the same post? It is possible, but one generally ends up looking like they just had a pie thrown in their face.
3) What was the last ‘childish’ thing you did? Did you enjoy it? I threw a temper tantrum just yesterday. I was down on the floor kicking and screaming. It felt wonderful. Oh, and I feel like perpetuating this thread borders on childish, but I enjoy it as well.
oh, well i didn’t really have to type it in, since you convienently left your URL in the F5 comments. thanks. not only that, but if you aren’t prepared for negative comments, perhaps you should remove your comments feature.
in addition, you boys go ahead and start the thursday three. it’ll be amusing to see how bloody brilliant your questions are after posting them every week for nearly a year. in fact, i’ll wager that they’re pretty childish right out of the gate.
I didn’t even take it as a negative comment. I welcome comments of all kinds and can handle it just fine. Something about sticks and stones and whatnot…
I’m so down for the Thursday Three. Let’s start it. Damn straight we’ll change the Internet forever!
Comments are closed.