I’m finally going to start participating in the Friday Five. It’s been a long time coming, so here goes…
1) How often do you do laundry? Once a week. This may or may not coincide with a laundry interception by one of The Cunts, whereby one of them figures out that I’m doing laundry, times it, takes my load out of washing machine and loads their’s in. The Cunts are the two people that live above me. They don’t like me and I don’t like them. I’ll tell you the story another time.
2) What’s in a typical wash load? Clothes, for the most part. I split them up into darks and lights. See, this is the type of question that is making me re-think my participation in the Friday Five.
3) Front or top loader? Powder or liquid detergent? Top-loading, piece of shit, expensive, rental machine. Liquid is really the only way to go. Who likes the left-over grains of detergent on their clothes? It’s inevitable, really. Of course I always use perfume and dye-free detergent. I don’t need to smell like detergent and anyone who leaves that smell behind as they exit an elevator deserves to be shot.
4) Do you use fabric softener in the rinse cycle? What?! Fabric softener is for the dryer. The end.
5) Dryer or clothesline? Unless you’ve got a really nice dryer, which I do not, they ruin clothes, especially denim. Anything I don’t want to fade, I hang up. Underwear, socks and light-colored stuff goes in the dryer.
2 thoughts on “Friday Five – Laundry Habits”
1) How often do you do laundry? Once a month…maybe. I have a ridiculous amount of clothing. Primarily this is because I truly loath doing laundry. Also I believe that I might be the Cunt downstairs in this area. Because I loath the act of washing, drying, folding and putting away clothes..I have a specific memory loss disorder surrounding the whole process. To my utter shame…I often (nearly everytime) will put clothes into the washer — my building has one of those washer/dryer combos – ridiculous device as the dryer sits on top of the washer and they both hold very little clothing — hence dragging the vile process out further –anyway— I often do several loads being very precise to set the kitchen timer for the amount of time each load should take as not to hog the single machine — but alas — I will eventually become distracted after a few loads and I will basically completely forget I have laundry in the washer or dryer — when I say forget I mean completely forget until the next time things pile up so high that I must begin the process again — which could be weeks later. I am an utterly awful building mate on this one item solely — but completely.
2) What’s in a typical wash load? Clothes as well…and the kitchen throw rug.
3) Front or top loader? Washer and dryer stacked with both being front loaders.
4) Do you use fabric softener in the rinse cycle? I use softener in both the washer and dryer. But I will say that I was a dedicated dryer only person until Downy released those cool balls that release the softener at the right time. Pure delight that little thing is…
5) Dryer or clothesline? All things dryer except knits…and on days I was knits my house looks like some kind of 15th century woolery…with knitted items draped over everything in the house, chairs, lamps, shelves, couches and bath tubs.
Our company is producter and supplier pumish stone for jeans .We are in the center of pumish stone mine in Cappadoccia region at TURKEY which is the best quality pumish stones around the world.are produced there. If you are interest in the matter contact us please.
you can look Our company is producter and supplier pumish stone for jeans at Turkey which is the best qualty stone around the world.if you are interest in the matter contact us please.
you can look http://www.civelekler.com
Comments are closed.