10) A window that opens and has a scenic view of Los Angeles.
09) Two Macs in front of me (if I’m in the office)
08) Getting to test out the latest versions of the Mac OS
07) Learning that Apple is a company that does do wrong…very wrong.
06) A boss that isn’t afraid to tell a senior engineer at Apple that they their company sucks.
05) A boss that takes me bowling and is good competition.
04) Meeting cool people and going to cool places (i.e. getting a tour of Dolby Laboratories).
03) Listening to my boss go off on people, espeically Apple.
02) Learning more about Macs than I ever really wanted to know.
01) Working 2 miles away from home, three days a week.